Sleeve caught in machine at work

Jennifer Young

09 September 2015

Jennifer Young acted for a client who during the course of his employment sustained a nasty de-gloving injury to his arm when his sleeve got caught in the machine on which he was working.

His employer tried to argue that our client was not following the correct procedure in the operation of the machine however, we were successful in establishing that our client had not been provided with appropriate training and instruction in relation to the correct use of the machine and obtained compensation of over £70,000 for our client.

If you have been injured at work please contact our solicitors Jennifer Young and Emma Wightman on 028 9024 3901.